Are you interested in becoming an instructor?
The Home EC Center has ongoing needs for contract class instructors who can bring new and exciting services to our community.
WHY BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR?
Earn Extra Income: Instructors partner with The Home EC Center as Independent Contractors who charge for services.
Flexible Schedule: Independent Contractors propose their schedule of class times.
Make an impact: Share your expertise with the community's youth and adults, and introduce them to fun talents and skills.
PLEASE NOTE: All employees provide proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination. It is essential to note that Contract Class instructors, volunteers, and subcontractors will fall under that same mandate.
- Must be fingerprinted and pass a criminal background check
- Must have experience working with and overseeing youth
-Be Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED certified
- Must independently create class lesson plans and provide needed materials and supplies for each class.
How to Apply:
1. Complete a contract class proposal and attach a résumé and references for consideration.
Submissions should be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If your proposal is approved, you will enter into a contract with The Home EC Center and proceed with your background check.
New proposals must be submitted 3 months prior to the start of classes.